Tuesday, September 23, 2008

So tired

I've only slept a very restless 9 hours in the past 2 days. None of the sleep was over 2 hours at any one time. My body just won't let me sleep. Not even the drugs let me sleep.

I think I can officially say I am having one of my really bad cases of insomnia. I've almost totally cut out caffeine and it's even storming outside (my favorite sleeping weather).

I'm taking a few proactive measures to calm down and relax. I've got the accupuncture/massage happening at noon. Before that I am going to go do some meditation.

When I finally do drift off to sleep I enter in that really vivid dream state. One time I was yelling at my mom trying to get her to believe something. This was a passionate please believe me type of yell. Then I've had a series of dreams where I was faced with big decisions. I don't remember the circumstances, but I remember the theme. It's 8:14 am right now, I am going to try to get some sleep.

No comments: