Saturday, October 18, 2008

It gets better

A few days after I read my paper to the class I got a letter in the mail. It was from the minister who was not at class this month. She let me know that the other minister told her about my paper. I was planning on having her read it anyhow. The letter was so very sweet and written in such a way that if someone else would happen to find it they wouldn't know what she was writing about. I immediatly sent her an e-mail thanking her for the letter. She replied back telling me how proud she was and that she fully supports me. I saw her at the spiritual service last Sunday and it was like nothing changed between us. I saw a few of the people who I am out to and I am still the same person I was to them, but now they know a little more about me.

I stopped by the center Tuesday morning as I was walking home from my friends house. I had a really good conversation with her. In the past year and a half or so she has been one of my main go-to people when I've needed to talk or I just needed a really good hug or two or three.

No comments: